Friday, June 12, 2009

Feeeeeeeeeelix!!!














If you are a Calgary dweller, there is one dance party that you are going to want to be at tonight. I am referring, of course, to the Felix Da Housecat show at Flames Central. Though I certainly can't speak volumes about FC's merit as a venue (all those Flames' logos really are a little much sometimes), it sure won't make much difference when Felix kicks up the beats.

To prove my point, here are a few treats from Felix's 2007 album "Virgo Blacktro & the Movie Disco". These newer tracks will likely be scoring some mileage on the stage tonight, and I couldn't be happier - VB&MD is every bit as slick, polished and infectious as you would hope to hear from someone as establishd as Felix. Let's have a listen.

Felix Da Housecat - Lookin' My Best

Felix Da Housecat - Nighttripperz

See you on the dance floor, suckas.

No comments:

Post a Comment