Monday, September 7, 2009

Cassius - Feeling For You (Les Rythmes Digitales Mix)

If Cassius is mentioned on the internet, the names Air and Daft Punk always seem to come up as well, which means I really should have listened to them more by now. However outside of one or two tracks in the last year or so I have largely ignored a duo who seems to be widely respected. I wish I knew more about them to pass along, but as of now all I know is they are a French electro-house duo... exactly like Air and Daft Punk.

This track features a rippin' funk vocal sample (Michael Jackson? If not someone almost as awesome) and one hell of a juicy bassline. What else can someone possibly ask for in a house track?


Aaaand the original for y'all to check out as well:

1 comment:

  1. Cassius are sick. I don't have a HQ version of this track but I really used to like this one back in the day:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYuZLLj0h0o

    ReplyDelete